Working Student Finance - ERIKS Digital
ERIKS Digital is the global technology and data hub of ERIKS, a specialized industrial service provider that offers a wide range of technical products, co-engineering and customization solutions, as well as related services. ERIKS, part of the SHV Group, has branches in 15 countries, with a strong position in Western Europe, alongside a presence in Asia.
We are forerunners that love to take on new adventures and try new things. We thrive on innovation and are here to digitally transform the world of industrial services. In order to achieve this, we created a culture in which we act as a sports team. We have a growth mindset, are result driven and work in a high pace. And most importantly: we do it together. With colleagues that are as fun as they are bright.
Working Student Finance ERIKS Digital
We're looking for an ambitious Master student who's interested in helping our Finance department facilitating and optimizing budgeting and forecasting within ERIKS Digital, as well as troubleshooting to ensure adequate financial performance of the departments and projects.
- Studying for a Master degree in The Netherlands
- (Nearly) completed Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Economics, Quantitative Finance, Accounting & Control, Financial Management or an equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English – Dutch skills would be a plus.
- Already some work experience gained through internships or various extra-curricular activities.
- Able to zoom into details of data sets as well as being able to see the bigger picture
- Excellent Excel skills and preferably Access (table relationships) and/or Power BI.
- Availability for +/- 3 days average a week (20 hours)
What We Offer
- Flexibility to plan your workdays into your (study) schedule.
- A great office in Amsterdam, near the Amstel station, providing an international & open working environment.
- Direct exposure to ERIKS Digital’s leadership team, and the Group Business Control team located in ERIKS’ head office in Utrecht.
- Opportunity to gain insight in the operational models of the different IT / Data / Digital departments from a Finance perspective.
- Autonomy and responsibility with support when needed.
- A first acquaintance with SHV. The largest privately held family business of the Netherlands which employs over 55.000 employees in 73 countries.