Technical Information Security Officer
ERIKS is a specialized industrial service provider that offers a wide range of technical products, co-engineering and customization solutions, as well as related services. We help our customers optimize their manufacturing processes, reduce downtime, become more sustainable and innovate their products.
Our global technology & data hub, ERIKS Digital, based in Amsterdam, delivers new innovative digital solutions like smart asset management (IOT) and product configurators. We maintain a mixed insourced & outsourced operating model.
As a Technical Information Security Officer (TISO), you will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and managing digital and IT risks. You will work with the Digital Product teams on a day-to-day basis and work on Risk mitigations for our different product portfolio’s several of
our entities. You will pursue an optimal compliance and risk avoidance with the different Product teams , balancing between minimal risk and optimal business value.
The Regional information Security Officer reports to the ERIKS Chief information Security Officer.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Translating the policy into concrete implementation criteria and controls.
- Translating security needs of the business into technical and operational measures.
- Translating overall security requirements in infrastructure-specific controls.
- Monitoring and reporting about suppliers’ critical security KPIs.
- Managing tool selection based on IT security requirements and assessments.
- In interaction with the business and IT, identify, assess and minimize the operational risk for security and compliance.
- To implement and maintain a practical and useable information security management system and security strategy aligned with minimal SHV and ERIKS Corporate standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring that criteria and controls are implemented into the operation.
- Drive change and innovation in line with the security principles and guidelines.
- Advice and support on information security policy and framework.
- Ensuring the technical environment is operating under security, compliance and risk structure.
- Supervise identity and access management.
- Implementing security-related policies, standards and procedures and focus on continuous improvement.
- Increase the maturity of security, governance, risk and compliance management.
- Bachelor / Master degree (or equivalent) and a number of years of relevant experience within the IT security domain.
- Wide coverage of information technology knowledge.
- Proven knowledge and experience with information security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO-27001, ISO-30000, or equivalent certification).
- In depth knowledge of Digital and IT processes, networks, systems, applications, information security and industry best practices. Ability to fulfil an expert role and be the source of security information.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details, whilst maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Excellent communication skills in English. An additional language like Dutch, German, or French is a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent remuneration package, including a company car or mobility budget;
- 37 days of paid leave
- A healthy work-life balance
- Hybrid work model
- Business tools (laptop and mobile phone);
- Excellent career perspective within ERIKS and other SHV Group Companies (Mammoet, Nutreco, Kiwa, Makro, One-Dyas, NPM Capital and SHV Energy)
At this stage we have a preference for candidates who are already based in the EU / EEG, unless you're already employed by one of the other SHV Group companies.