Senior SEA Specialist
We are looking for a Senior SEA Marketeer to join our fun and high energy MKT team!
You will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing the global SEA strategy for ERIKS Digital. You will aim to increase the scale and efficiency of Search and Shopping in order to maximise the ROI of all SEA efforts within the agreed budgets of the countries. You will be the first contact person regarding all SEA-related matters and carrie responsibility for periodic performance reporting on SEA, ensuring that the growth targets are achieved.
What you will be working on:
- Management, development and execution of our SEA & Shopping campaigns, including its automated processes (5 focus countries, 2 million+ products).
- Analyse channel and campaign performance and send out periodic reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Managing the SEA budgets.
- Managing SEA -and data feed management related tooling.
- Prominent role in optimising our analytics tools and product data database, so that they better serve our marketing channels.
- Collaborate with our Data Scientist to build SEA prediction models, periodic reports, and dashboards.
- Development of relationships with external and internal parties. From account managers and specialist agencies to regional country management.
- Inform and educate the (performance) team members about our SEA and Shopping approach.
- Stay up-to-date on developments in the field of SEA and digital marketing.
- Experiment with new tools and ideas to further automate, scale, and improve the ROI of our SEA efforts.
We are looking for someone with*:
- 3+ years experience with both SEA strategy development and execution.
- Experience with (automation of) large SEA accounts.
- Experience with our automation tools (Channable for data feed management and Channable and/or ADchieve for SEA and Shopping automation).
- Analytically strong, passionate about growth, and proactive in sharing ideas.
- Enjoys using data to make decisions and impact.
- Teamplayer: humble, helpful, open for and experience with giving feedback.
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch, German or French.
- Experience with B2B target groups and eCommerce environment is a plus.
- Full ownership of our biggest MKT channel.
- An environment where own initiatives our encouraged and rewarded.
- Programs and budget to learn and grow as a specialist, as well as a professional.
- International colleagues and working together with multiple countries.
- Good salary with 30 paid holidays.
- Great office in Amsterdam on walking distance from Amstel Station.
- The right equipment to get the job done; Macbook 15" or Dell.
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks, tasty tea and coffee (all fair-chain and sustainable).
*Do you like this role, but not meeting all of the requirements? Still feel free to apply! We always likes passionate people with a focus on growth and development.