ERIKS Digital is looking for a Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a colleague to join our international data and analytics team as a senior data analyst.
ERIKS Digital is the Amsterdam based digital hub of ERIKS, a specialized industrial service provider that offers a wide range of technical products in 17 countries. We are working on five different propositions, building new digital solutions for our external customers and internal use. The Data Analytics team at ERIKS Digital functions as Center of Expertise in the analytics community, which is completed by local analytics teams and data ambassadors in Europe.
We are looking for a senior data analyst who is able to execute and translate potential use cases into clear and supported stories to ensure adoption and value. The use cases can initiate from your expertise, your team members (engineers and analysts) or business stakeholders. To support your success, we have the right mandate in the company, a modern Azure based data platform and a global audience. Within the Data Analytics team, you guide more junior team members to get more experienced with data analysis.
You collaborate with stakeholders throughout the world to prioritize which opportunities should be explored to create value for ERIKS. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams on value cases, including local data analysts, domain specialists and business stakeholders.
Help us to make analytics operational for ERIKS while guiding the company towards more advanced analytics.
What you will do:
· Perform analysis for business use cases and present the results to stakeholders in clear user stories
· Act as responsible owner of the story by putting it into action and present the outcome
· Help develop the Data Analytics team at ERIKS Digital and the analytics community at ERIKS
· Proactively develop use cases and stories to generate value for ERIKS
· Mentor junior team members
· Inspire and encourage innovation
· Seek and develop innovative methods and processes and keep up to date on latest trends, tools and advancements in the area of analytics and data
· Interact with the wider Data Analytics Community within ERIKS
What we are looking for in you:
· You have 4+ years professional experience working as an analyst
· Experience in working with querying data from relational databases using SQL, programming in Python or R, visualizing in PowerBI
· You are hands on and have strong organizational skills
· You are enterprising, pioneering and creative
· You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
· You have strong communication skills
· You have experience in owning a project end-to-end, including stakeholder management
· You have made many mistakes and you are not afraid of making more
What do we offer?
Eriks Digital is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equal treatment for all genders. Eriks Digital adheres to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. This is a fundamental part of our values and beliefs and we strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential.