Senior Content Marketer
ERIKS Digital is the digital hub part of the global organisation ERIKS based in Amsterdam. In a scale-up environment we are responsible for the global eCommerce strategy and building new innovative digital propositions. Do you want to be part of this adventure as a Content & SEO Manager? Please read further.
The ERIKS Digital marketing team guides ERIKS global content & SEO strategy, in collaboration with the regional teams. The objective is to produce industry leading content and optimise our platforms to drive our eCommerce activities and strengthen our brand position as a multi-product specialist.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Content Marketer with strong SEO knowledge to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role in refining the content marketing plan and push the SEO agenda to maximise organic traffic, increase engagement and drive lead generation.
With a passionate and hands on attitude you will lead our content marketing and SEO activities. You will develop and execute plans to improve our SEO marketing from a content perspective.
In close collaboration with our Content Marketer you will find the best synergy between great content and reach on search engines. You will work together with in-house development teams to optimise our websites and webshops. Results, advice and best practices will be shared by you to our regional marketing divisions, across Europe.
You will have the room and resources to test new strategies and tools to keep our content and SEO practices ahead of industry standards.
To be successful in this role, you should perform well under deadlines, be a good stakeholder manager, be detail-oriented and an expert in content execution and optimisation.
What you will be working on:
- Lead the content marketing strategy and oversee its implementation.
- Drive organic traffic to the ERIKS platforms through an aligned content & SEO strategy.
- Work with development teams to optimise our platforms from a technical and customer point of view.
- Work with the regional content teams to optimise the on-site content by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Play a key role in driving the adoption of content marketing within the ERIKS organisation.
- Drive content production in cooperation with content marketeer, copywriters, regional marketing teams and suppliers.
- Test and optimise to find the right content format and make sure content is in line with target audience needs.
- Streamline content processes in cooperation with development and regional marketing teams.
- Report results and translate achievements to online performance and business KPI’s.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor/Academic degree (preferably Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or Business).
- 3-5 years of experience in the fields of content marketing & SEO (preferably in an international B2B environment).
- Able to find the perfect balance between strategy development and fast execution to drive results.
- Experienced in project management with strong stakeholder management.
- Flexible and able to work in a rapidly moving and highly demanding environment.
- Excellent written communication skills in Dutch and English and preferably one or more other languages (French or German).
- Experience with B2B target group and eCommerce environment
- Enjoys using data to make decisions and impact.
What we offer:
- Great and high energy team to work with.
- International, working together with multiple countries.
- Opportunities to grow and learn.
- Online learning platform, multiple company 'brain shares'; we want you to get better.
- Own initiatives are encouraged and rewarded.
- A nice office on walking distance from Amstel Station.
- Define and lead the content strategy of a global Multinational
- Good Salary, 30 paid holidays
*Do you like this role, but not meeting all of the requirements? Still feel free to apply! We always likes passionate people with a focus on growth and development.