ERIKS Digital is looking for an experienced (senior) QA Engineer!
We are working on 5 different propositions, building new digital solutions for our customers from scratch and exploring innovative technologies, like IoT. As our QA Engineer you will be mainly responsible for integrating automated testing in our critical processes and monitoring the quality of the developed software. In this position you are mainly going to work in the IoT and AEM (country sites) teams.
You will be working in a scrum team with a.o. software - and DevOps engineers. In the tech department there are two other QA engineers you will closely collaborate with. This is an interesting role for somebody who likes setting things up, working with talented people and values quality!
- Continuously improve our process, tools and maintain existing automation infrastructure
- Reporting automation test results to development teams
- Providing immediate feedback to dev teams on failures
- Participate in a scrum team
- Identifying test cases that needs to be automated
- Driving innovation in the team by contributing multiple tools/process exploration
- Challenging and extending acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Define test strategy, test scenarios and manage executions
- Managing and executing test cycles
- Generating and analyzing test reports for the automation test run
- Minimally 3 years in manual and automation testing using Selenium or Cypress
- Hands on experience in testing client server and web based applications
- Experience in automating testing with Selenium WebDriver or Cypress using Cucumber framework
- You know how to test and automate REST API’s (OpenAPI and Postman is a plus)
- Hands on experience with code versioning tools (GIT is a plus)
- You are familiar with cloud-base solutions (Microsoft Azure is a plus)
- Experience in SQL and handling databases
- You are able to create and maintain jobs in any CI tool (i.e: Drone or Github actions)
- Hands on experience with performance and scalability testing
- You like to collaborate in a team and take the product and way of working to a next level
- You are proactive, flexible, energetic and like to get things done
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a good pension scheme
- Small & high energy team, lots of challenges
- Working on new technologies and have impact on decision making
- Limited defined roles and paths
- Joining interesting conferences
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- A nice office next to Amstel station with a good lunch
- A lot of flexibility to design your perfect work life balance
*Do you like this role, but not meeting all of the requirements? Still feel free to apply! We always likes passionate people with a focus on growth and development.
Eriks Digital is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equal treatment for all genders. Eriks Digital adheres to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. This is a fundamental part of our values and beliefs and we strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential.