Product Owner Gateway
We’re looking for a great colleague to help us accelerate the development of our B2B customer portal, that we call the ERIKS Gateway. In return, we will provide you with a great team and the opportunity to elevate your personal development.
As a Product Owner at ERIKS Digital you will be responsible for all the product development related to our international B2B portal. We have recently released this portal centred around customer interaction as one of the key initiatives for the digital future of our company. We want to make the life of our customers easier and are looking for a great PO to drive this. On a daily basis you’re working closely with a great internal development team.
You ensure that customer feedback is gathered on a continuous basis so that you understand what’s really important for our customers. You collaborate with stakeholders in both Amsterdam and throughout the world to prioritise which initiatives will have the highest business value in relation to the development effort. With this you’ll be the bridge between the customer, the business and your scrum team.
Your key responsibility is to define and develop new functionality with the scrum team in an agile way in order to build new features and to improve the lives of our customers.
- Specify the product vision and determine the roadmap based on customer feedback and the business needs
- Really understand those business needs and their value and translate them into clear user stories for the scrum team
- Liaise with UX designers and developers to constantly improve and test new designs or functionalities
- Inform, involve and inspire the team that you are working with
- Present what the team has accomplished following each sprint
Other activities involve:
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the stakeholders
- Having a clear vision for your product and the impact on customer value
- Validating that tickets are implemented according to the requirements
- Understanding the end-to-end customer experience and dependencies
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and latest developments in the online industry and the industry we operate in; this enables you to provide us with innovative ideas for improvements
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with developing or managing digital products in a complex organisation
- Proven ability to understand and connect with developers. You can easily catch up when technologies such as React, Microservices, onsite search, APIs are discussed
- Experience and the preference, with Agile scrum, preferably as a PO. Certification is a plus
Knowledge and experience with UX design, web analytics and A/B testing, JIRA is a plus
Experience with managing stakeholders in a complex organisation is a plus
- Good communicator in an international setting
- Curiosity for technological developments
- Creative, pragmatic, results focused, data driven, can do attitude, pro-active
What we offer:
- A good salary, a good pension scheme and other benefits
- A place in an amazing, growing company
- Exciting projects, challenges and fun colleagues to tackle them with
- A role where you can develop yourself and growing responsibilities
- A small & high energy team, the chance to get things done
- A cool office at a nice location (next to Amstel Station) and a good lunch
- Frequent social outings, (boat) parties and other fun stuff