Product Owner Country Websites
ERIKS Digital is looking for a Product Owner.
We’re looking for a great colleague to help us accelerate the development of our international B2B websites. In return we
will provide you with a great team and the opportunity to accelerate your personal development.
What is special about this role is that we’re looking for a person that is hands-on and capable of helping out the
developers, in addition to performing the product owner activities. Therefor this is a great opportunity for a developer that
wants to grow into a product owner role.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for all the development related to our international websites, with a focus on
acquiring new customers via a great customer experience. This includes a logical customer journey between the websites,
the webshops and our guided buying solution (for which your colleague Product Owners are responsible).
You collaborate with stakeholders throughout the world to prioritize which initiatives will have the highest business value
in relation to the development effort. With this you’ll be the bridge between the business and your scrum team.
Your key responsibility is to define and develop new functionalities with the scrum team in an agile way in order to reach
new customers, improve customer experience and in a broader sense: grow the business.
- Determine the roadmap based on the business needs of the marketing communication teams in the various countries within the available budget
- Assist marketing teams in realising business goals and campaigns
- Really understand those needs and their value in order to translate them into clear user stories for the scrum team
- When needed, manage expectations of the stakeholders when certain requirements aren’t prioritized
- Work with your scrum team, UX designers and marketing + analytics team to implement new functionality or test and improve recently introduced functionalities
- Inform, involve and inspire the team
- Present what the team has accomplished following each sprint
Other activities involve
- Help out with hands-on activities, such as development or operational support
- Building and maintaining a relationship with your international stakeholders
- Having a clear vision for your product and the impact on customer value
- Validating that tickets are implemented according to the requirements
- Understanding the end-to-end customer experience and dependencies
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and latest developments in the online industry and the industry we operate in; this enables you to provide us with innovative ideas for improvements
- Experience with managing and connecting to stakeholders in a complex organization
- Minimum of 2 years experience with developing or managing digital products in a complex organization
- You are familiar with CMS platforms (e.g. AEM) and adjacent systems such as onsite search, PIM, DAM, online chat
- Knowledge and experience of UX design, SEO and other digital marketing activities, web analytics, A/B testing
- Proven ability to understand and connect with developers. You can easily catch up when technologies such as React,
- microservices, APIs are discussed.
- Hands-on development experience, preferably with a CMS is a big plus
- Experience with Agile scrum, preferably as a PO is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a good pension scheme
- Small & high energy team, lots of challenges
- Working on new technologies and have impact on decision making
- Limited defined roles and paths
- Joining interesting conferences
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- A nice office next to Amstel station with a good lunch
Eriks Digital is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equal treatment for all genders. Eriks Digital adheres to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. This is a fundamental part of our values and beliefs and we strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential.