Operations Manager Smart Asset Management/IoT
ERIKS Digital is growing and expanding our Smart Asset Management team.
We have been focusing on Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Asset Management solutions to help our customers improve their plant and maintenance process performance. Let Tesla focus on the cars, we will make sure the factory is running smoothly.
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our Internet of Things / Smart Asset Management team, who will act as a bridge between the business, suppliers and our product development team to build the enablers for continued operation and scaling of the platform.
Your key responsibility is to create all enablers within the ERIKS group and our suppliers to grow our business with our Smart Asset Management customers. You will be responsible for creating scalable boundary conditions such as connectivity solutions (global WAN, LoRa, LTEM), setting up relationships with e.g. hardware partners, coordinating and facilitating initiatives to increase adoption and be responsible for business operations.
In this role you are responsible for creating the boundary conditions for a scalable IoT and Asset Management platform. Hence, a solid technical understanding is needed of the general concepts behind IoT and Cloud development. In this role you work closely together with the Product Owner, Product Engineers, suppliers and other internal stakeholders of the company to make our platform work at scale.
You will work together with a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product roadmap goes ahead as smoothly as possible.
- Lead projects to develop the most important boundary conditions to scale our IoT efforts such as connectivity solutions, hardware partnerships and other external parties.
- Keep our operations running smoothly and define platform elements (with product team) that will allow us to scale and make these operations more lean.
- Create and realise business support processes that will allow adoption and scalable use of the country business units within ERIKS.
- Work closely with Smart Asset Management Unit managers, service specialists, data analysts, marketing and designers to shape digital propositions and a partnership ecosystem to support this.
- Liaise closely with ERIKS integration specialists on different domains (ERP, EDI, MDM, PIM) to allow integration with our SAM platform and the core IT of ERIKS.
- Help build the internal and external momentum for your teams solutions together with our change management department.
- Help key users in the business in the onboarding of new customers and functionality of the platform.
- Collect feedback from business stakeholders and maintain contact on operational issues to structurally resolve those in your projects.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of working experience in the field of software development, (IT) Project Management, Internet of Things or Technology consultancy.
- Proven ability to create and finish projects within a fast and complex environment.
- A solid interest in and technical knowledge around Internet of Things, Cloud development and analytics.
- Up to date with what is possible and the proven ability to understand & connect with developers, and external parties in the IoT world.
- Experience, in practice, with a scaling IoT platform, IoT connectivity, hardware and the boundary conditions needed for that.
- Understanding of the ERIKS industrial markets, products and services. Preferably with knowledge on maintenance processes.
- Pragmatic, analytical, results focused.
- Ability to explain complex matters in a simple way.
- Good communicator, able to manage different types or character, seniority and job role.
- Is able to build a pilot in a week by (him/)herself and can scale to mass adoption in collaboration with broader teams
What we offer:
- A new and challenging role, in a growing company, with a focus on growth and personal development.
- Colleagues as fun as they are bright.
- A good salary, a good pension scheme and other benefits.
- A small & high energy team, the chance to get things done.
- A cool office, next to Amstel station and good lunch.
- Frequent social outings, (boat) parties and other fun stuff.
This position is based in Amsterdam. However, occasional travel to customer sites (internationally) can be applicable.