Master Data Management Continuous Improvement Specialist
ERIKS Digital is the global technology & data hub of ERIKS. We are forerunners that love to take on new adventures and try new things. We thrive on innovation and are here to digitally transform the world of industrial services.
We are looking to hire an MDM Continuous Improvement Specialist to join our Shared Service Center.
The ERIKS MDM European Shared Service Center consist of multiple teams all working together towards our common goal to deliver high quality data, on time, in full, supporting ERIKS to become a digital, customer centric organization. Every commercial, operational, financial, and analytical process is founded on one single source of truth containing high quality data and the MDM SSC will deliver this data.
The MDM Continues Improvement department is a subsection of MDM SCC.
As our continuous improvement specialist you contribute to the strategic, tactical and operational goals of ERIKS by improving, innovating and safeguard the quality and use of master data throughout the organization.
You perform your improvement tasks not alone, but in collaboration with MDM colleagues "Data Quality” and “Governance”. In addition, you regularly work with MDM C.I. specialists abroad. Very often you will perform your tasks in several working groups. You report to the Continuous Improvement team manager.
- Support in translating changed and/or new “master data” needs of the business into a blueprint for a desired situation
- Serve as a liaison between business, Data Governance-, Data Quality- and Continuous improvement teams to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined and communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
- Estimate the capacity needed to realize as well as to identify which functional areas are necessary to support the realization of a request for improvement
- Set a timeline for realization of a request for improvement
- Communicate achieved benefits on behalf to the realized MDM improvements projects
- Manage changes towards the internal ERIKS customers
- Conducting periodic performance reviews
- Drive or support process- and system improvements to enhance overall data quality and delivery speed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a major organization with managing master data
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Relevant knowledge: Lean Six Sigma green belt and SAP ERP system
- Language: proficient in English.
- Relevant knowledge of the supported solution, like Informatica P360, SAP or Data Warehouse/SQL
- Ability to manage relationships across all the business and functional areas
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package, including 37 days of paid-leave
- Business tools (laptop and mobile phone)
- Hybrid work model
- Have impact on decision making
- An inspiring office environment next to Amsterdam-Amstel station with a good lunch, snacks and drinks
- An excellent career perspective within ERIKS or other SHV Group Companies. For more information go to www.shv.nl .