Java AEM Developer
We are growing our Tech department and looking for an amazing Java Adobe Experience Manager Developer to join a new to build team!
We recently took over all worldwide corporate websites of our mother company. ERIKS is a worldwide company, operating in 20 different countries, in Europe, America and Asia.
We are looking for a developer to lead the development of all these local websites, based on the AEM platform.
This an interesting opportunity for someone that likes to build things, operate internationally and work with great people!
What you will be doing:
- Playing a key role in the development of AEM platforms and solutions.
- Integrate our corporate websites with our other Digital Solutions (Gateway, eCommerce)
- Together with our frontend team, you’ll design and build on our country & brand websites
- You’ll be challenged to develop solutions for many business and software-related problems
- When developing solutions, you take everything into account, from performance quality to speed-to-market
- You’ll assess feature and implementation requests and build these within new or existing AEM ecosystems
- You also consider the scalability and longevity of each solution for superior user experience
- You’ll work as part of our development department in Amsterdam, made of 50+ tech specialists across multiple languages and stacks
- Next to your coworkers from other disciplines, you’re part of an international production operation that develops digital solutions for the mechanical engineering industry
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience with AEM development
- You know how to employ modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems
- You have strong knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns
- Knowledge of Java 7/8 is a big plus
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device issues
- A good understanding of best practices, clean code lover
- A passion for software development, you take pride in what you do and look to improve yourself
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, good pension scheme, 30 paid holidays with the opportunity to buy 7 more
- Scale-up environment: we are growing and you can/will grow with us
- A great team, professional (most of the time) people who know their stuff
- Fun things and frequent outings (if you like that kind of stuff)
- A challenging role, where you can develop yourself and learn from each other
- Supplies/hardware of your choice
- Online learning environments for technical and personal development
- A beautiful office next to Amstel station