Digital Product Manager
As a Digital Product Manager, you are responsible for the product lifecycle management and value realization of the products in your leadership.
ERIKS is transforming its Supply Chain operations and we're looking for several Digital Product Managers in this domain, that will each manage a portfolio of digital solutions that will enable the next level of digitalization; ensuring improved operational excellence and excellent customer experiences.
You will drive the envisioning and creation of the best possible digital solutions & experiences for ERIKS in your respective domain, based upon your expertise and experience.
Through digitization you help our Operations teams to focus their expertise on strategic activities and leveraging further opportunities for ERIKS.
- Define product scope, outcomes and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Become the SME for ERIKS Digital in a specific area of Supply Chain and Procurement: SI&OP, Source to Procure to Pay or Manufacturing.
- Work closely with Operations business stakeholders, in either Procurement or Supply Chain, both at a strategic and operational level.
- Demonstrate ability to influence functional stakeholders through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Translate sometimes ambiguous requests into structured business needs and related product strategies & roadmaps, including expected business value and the realization of associated benefits for the customer and ERIKS.
- Facilitate cross-functional discussions and, together with Engineering, be responsible for fully defining functional and technical requirements ready for implementation (create user stories and a product backlog) in the Procurement and Supply Chain solutions domain.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion, ensuring external and internal stakeholders deliver.
- At least 5+ years experience in at least one of the domains of Supply Chain, Procurement, SI&OP, Procure to Pay, Source to Contract or Manufacturing;
- Bachelor's / Master's degree;
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst / Product Manager or equivalent;
- Experience with functional requirements for digital solutions;
- Familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Good communicator in an international setting (multilevel communication adapt style in executive, commercial and operational setting);
- Analytical mindset, pragmatic, results focused, data driven, can do attitude, pro-active. Ability to explain and present complex matters in a simple way;
- Not just the ability, but the preference to work in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Attractive remuneration package, including 37 days of paid-leave
- Business tools (laptop and mobile phone)
- Hybrid work model
- Have impact on decision making
- An inspiring office environment next to Amsterdam-Amstel station with a good lunch, snacks and drinks
- An excellent career perspective within ERIKS or other SHV Group Companies. For more information go to www.shv.nl .
ERIKS Digital - Digital Product Manager 15032022.pdf