ERIKS Digital is looking for a Data Engineer!
We are looking for a colleague to join our global Data Platform team as a Data Engineer, focused on the development of ERIKS’ new Operational Data Platform.
In ERIKS Digital, it is our mission to maximize the power of digital technology and data for every ERIKS colleague and customer. The Data Office, which comprises of the Data Product Team and the Data Platform team, delivers on this mission by developing the required data infrastructure and platforms to make data available across the organization and by developing data products that provide actionable insights for better decision making to help ERIKS to meet its strategic goals. As a data engineer, you will help us develop our current data architecture to enable scalable data integration. Next to that, you will work together with one of our senior data engineers on one of our strategic digital products, called Wiki. Wiki is an innovative portal on a product knowledge base that uses a Neo4j graph database with an Elasticsearch engine. It is a fast paced, user driven, highly valued tool used by everyone in the company that wants to lookup, know, sell, or show product information. To fulfill this role, we search for an independent but collaborative colleague, who does not shy away from pro-activity to help other team members.
The Data Office is an international team that consists of 14 colleagues with 8 nationalities and for which we are currently fulfilling 4 positions. We strongly believe in diversity of culture, gender, and perspectives to innovate and solve problems. Our core values are Integrity, Trust, Inclusivity, Passion, Curiosity. They are part of us in our professional and personal life. We are keen to grow our team with new colleagues who share these values and add more diversity to our team.
Who are you:
What you will do:
What we are looking for in you:
· >3 years of experience in working with TSQL and Python
· Proven experience with data pipelines / ELT / ETL flows
· Experience in cloud environments for data engineering, preferably Azure
· Demonstrable ability to make no-nonsense data architectures
Experienced in our preferred stack:
· SQL Server
· Azure Data Factory
The following is a plus, but not a hard requirement:
· You have the ability to make complex matters simple
· Be proactive and steer the users/stakeholders in the right direction in terms of architecture and future advancements of the projects
· You do not just have the ability, but the preference to work in a fast paced and Agile environment
· You have the desire to work in a diverse and enjoyable team and to contribute to our productivity and fun at work!
What do we offer?