ERIKS Digital is looking for an experienced Business Controller!
The Business Controller is responsible for financial planning and control process (4 times a year and multi-year
planning) at ERIKS Digital. Next to this, he or she has internal controls and information
security as responsibility areas. This includes guarding solid procedures and processes across the Digital
organization unit. Driving the finance agenda with timely and accurate reporting and business analysis
regarding digital change, in close cooperation with ERIKS Countries and Group Finance, is a core component
of this role.
Job duties and responsibilities
● Planning & control cycle: management reporting, reporting to ERIKS Management Board and liaison with
ERIKS Group Finance
● Business control: analysis on investments, ROI and impact on productivity for digital transformation in core
countries in scope (currently: Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, UK&I)
● Contact person and responsible at ERIKS Digital (together with Digital Director) for audits, ERIKS Business
Support Framework (EBSF) and SHV Information Security Program (SISP)
● Ethics & compliance (incl. tax)
● Risk management / legal (incl. third party management and transfer pricing)
● Information Security
● Responsible team of 2 FTE (Ethics & Compliance and Information Security)
- Master’s degree in business economics or finance, RA/RC degree
- 5+ Years in Business Control or business analysis/finance
- Solid experience in managing dynamics at multiple levels (digital operations, group head office, countries)
- Hands-on mentality, strong counterpart of business / operational teams
- Solid project management skills (incl. planning, KPI reporting)
- Data driven mindset. Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Experience in leveraging business insights and analytics to make decisions
- Affinity with IT systems, international tax and transfer pricing
- Growth-oriented, action-oriented and strong aptitude to drive change
- Champions compliance and risk management in a pragmatic way
- Able to control and drive business analysis, accountability for large budgets
- Invests in knowledge & competence building in data analytics (‘evangelism’) and IT domain
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a good pension scheme
- Small & high energy team, lots of challenges
- Working on new technologies and have impact on decision making
- Limited defined roles and paths
- Joining interesting conferences
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- A nice office next to Amstel station with a good lunch
- A lot of flexibility to design your perfect work life balance
*Do you like this role, but not meeting all of the requirements? Still feel free to apply! We always likes passionate people with a focus on growth and development.
Eriks Digital is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equal treatment for all genders. Eriks Digital adheres to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. This is a fundamental part of our values and beliefs and we strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential.